Picocity
Random pictures that I take or I get from the internet!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
I love butterflies
This one was on my front porch. I couldn't get him to fly so I thought the nip in his wing was detrimental, but he flew away!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ShanEnri
Lemon Springs, NC, United States
I'm 40, married for 19 years and have 2 children. Sarah is 20 and Daniel is 16!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(27)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(4)
►
2009
(8)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(7)
▼
December
(7)
Happy New Year
I love butterflies
Dandelions
Leverage
Clouds
Another sunset
Picture for today!
The worthy ones!
Ah, the possibilities!
-
Lucid Dreaming - (Photography)
I've moved!
-
This blog now redirects to my new photo blog on Tumblr. All old posts have been mirrored there. Thank you so much for the support!
14 years ago
Roland's Codex
-
The Big Storm Picture
-
Way Out There!
Strange Trumpet Sounds - Bible Prophecy? (James L. Paris)
-
*Jeannie's Thoughts:*Bla Bla Bla *What Do You Think?*
14 years ago
WOOGSWORLD
-
No comments:
Post a Comment